Genesis Visible Touch Privacy NoticePosted by stunorm_ru5rrlq5 on February 1, 2019 Legal | | No comments
Dated 1st February 2019
Genesis Visible Touch are the ‘Ultimate Collins-Era Genesis Show’ and would like to keep our fans informed about live performances, merchandise offers and other relevant activities.
In line with the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this privacy notice sets out information for our fans before they provide uswith their personal data.
Personal data is any information about a living individual that can be used to identify them which can include (but is not limited to) name, date of birth, gender and ethnic group. It may also include special categories of personal data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or sexual orientation.
The processing of personal data is governed by the GDPR and by the Data Protection Act 2018 and refers to any activity performed on or with your personal data such as collection, storage or adaptation. I will:
- keep personal data up to date so that it is complete and accurate;
- not keep data longer than is necessary for its declared purpose and only in ways that are relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used;
- store and destroy it securely;
- not collect or retain excessive amounts of data;
- ensure that appropriate technical and security measures are in place to protect personal data against such risks as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data
- fairly and proportionately;
- keep data in line with any current guidance and other publications of the Information Commissioner;
We may collect the following data:
- Names and ages of fans
- Email addresses, telephone numbers and other contact information
- Addresses and regional information
- Musical interests and activities
We sometimes use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to contact fans. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
You can unsubscribe to general mailings from me at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any emails you receive from us via Mailchimp.
We will not share information about your data with third parties without your consent unless we are under a legal obligation to do so.
We can only use and process your personal data when and how the law allows us to do so. This allows us to process your data with your explicit consent. You are under no obligation to give consent and may withdraw this at any time. We will collect your consent by via an online or paper form.
We believe strongly in protecting the privacy of children. Only children aged 13 or over are able provide their own consent.(as proposed in the Data Protection Bill still subject to Parliamentary approval). For fans under this age, we need to secure consent from whoever holds parental responsibility for the child and will delete any data if this consent is not obtained.
Unless subject to an exemption, in respect of your personal data you have a number of subject information rights (this includes those under the age of 13):
- the right to request a copy of your personal data;
- the right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- the right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for me to retain such data;
- the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of sensitive information at any time;
- the right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact us at email@example.com to request a copy of the information that we hold about you or to update it at any time.
As mentioned above, in some circumstances your personal data is exempt from the subject information rights. More information can be found here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/exemptions/
Contact details and further information
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice or how we plan to handle your personal data:
Genesis Visible Touch
75 Northwood Avenue
t: 01483 851069
If you believe your information to have been handled incorrectly, you can contact the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
I will notify you if I make any changes to this Privacy Notice. A copy can also be found at www.playliveuk.com
Full information on the protection of data can also be found on the Information Commissioner’s Office website https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection
You must be logged in to post a comment.